The I Don't Know How to Run A Server Wall of Shame
The Internet has a building code: all machines on the net need to adhere to it. Sadly, poorly-configured domains and servers do not follow the code. Hell, some admins don't know RFCs from CFCs, or maybe from their ass. Who knows.
I know: it's only been around for up to 20 years, now, and you're so stupid that you can't be bothered to remember or even look up all that info. I'll give you a bye on this one. Oh, wait. Maybe I won't.
Here's the wall of shame.
I know: it's only been around for up to 20 years, now, and you're so stupid that you can't be bothered to remember or even look up all that info. I'll give you a bye on this one. Oh, wait. Maybe I won't.
Here's the wall of shame.
That is all. Post your findings as comments, and I'll add them up. Comment as you see fit, too.
Name RFC2142 RFC2068 RFC2721 ISP[1] No-Ack[2] Spiffyjr.com x star-os.com x x x x FreeSwitch.org x x x
[1] ISPs should know better: sysadmins read the RFCs often -- except for these sysadmins, I guess. What other code or standard are they regularly breaking?
[2] Like shady car salesmen, these jokers didn't even acknowledge the problem report.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home