I Find Your, Abuse of, Commas Disturbing
I couldn't finish it, although I tried. I'm sorry.
You really need to proof-read your writing, and do so objectively: you'd find that you're completely abusing the comma and that your sentences no longer have any kind of flow to them. Such a butchered sentence is hard to read, and it makes people stop reading. I stopped also, but then again I left you a note and you probably came here.
Comment if you wish, but all your ranting will not fix your bad sentences. The important point to note is that your writing is so bad that it made people stop reading. And there's no way to help reinforce any kind of thesis if the reader can no longer be bothered to decipher what you've written. You should improve your writing, and I recommend extensive proofing.
I wish you the best of luck, and I wish you every success. I only wish to read about you from the writings of someone else, however, unless you develop the ability to write on your own.
You really need to proof-read your writing, and do so objectively: you'd find that you're completely abusing the comma and that your sentences no longer have any kind of flow to them. Such a butchered sentence is hard to read, and it makes people stop reading. I stopped also, but then again I left you a note and you probably came here.
Comment if you wish, but all your ranting will not fix your bad sentences. The important point to note is that your writing is so bad that it made people stop reading. And there's no way to help reinforce any kind of thesis if the reader can no longer be bothered to decipher what you've written. You should improve your writing, and I recommend extensive proofing.
I wish you the best of luck, and I wish you every success. I only wish to read about you from the writings of someone else, however, unless you develop the ability to write on your own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home